The following list is simply a guide. If a different color than what is listed resonates with you for a spell, that is the color you should use. Always go with what feels right for you.
- Black: Repel dark magick or negativity, reverse, bind, protect, release, removes vibrations or other spellwork. Never use with selfish or malicious intent
- Blue: light- For inspiration, good health, inner peace, harmony in the home, personal spiritual growth; Royal- loyalty, group success, occult power, represents Water
- Brown: attracts Earth Elementals, attracting money, financial success, intuition, grounding, represents Earth
- Gold: Good fortune, quick money, divination, change of luck, contacting higher powers, represents the Sun (the God)
- Green: abundance, fertility, material gain, communing with nature, balancing an unstable situation
- Indigo: stop gossip and lies, balance karma, meditation, unfair competition
- Magenta: use with other colors to speed up action, used alone it influences quick change
- Orange: to bring about major changes,for encouragement, creativity, success, use when studying
- Pink: pure love, friendship, spiritual awakening, healing, warm familial, situations
- Purple: remove bad luck, drive away evil, higher psychic ability, wisdom, process, making contact with spirits
- Red: energy, sexual potency, passionate love, strong will power, to counter a psychic attack, represents fire
- Silver: neutralize any situation, repel destructive forces, stability, development of psychic abilities, represents the Moon (the Goddess)
- White: purity, truth, spirituality, contacting your spirit guides, balancing the aura, destroying negative energies. White can take the place of any color, as white is all colors in one where black is the absence of color.
- Yellow: strengthening intellect, creativity, confidence, concentration, mental clarity, knowledge, represents Air